Pages

Welcome Taeyeon on Instagram



Kim Taeyeon is on instagram. You said "I don't believe it", well me too at first. But this is real account guys!!! The only problem now is, i don't have instagram account, so i need to make it lol. I'm not the only one who's doing that though.

At first, SNSD and Taeyeon don't have any social network's account. They just greet us from UFO (but international fans can't use this hurl~) and SNSD website (i rarely check this one coz well i'll get it on twitter or Soshified). The reason was most of SONE told them not to make it. Why? well, have you ever bash or scold an idol on twitter by mentioning them? i did haha~ Now, most of SONE doesn't want that to happen to them coz they'll get hurt seeing those kind of comments (yeah i'm guilty~).

At the same time, most of us (including me) were having a split heart. We can understand their protectiveness but we're also jealous of other fans whom the idol is on twitter or whatever it is. Some people even used this chance to make fake soshi accounts. Idk why they did that, maybe they're bored or something, their teacher should give them more homework so they'll not get bored. It's pretty well known that Jessica was making one on twitter, but it's closed after a serial attack from antis and Sica said she can't use it lol.

So if you want to greet Taeyeon, this's her account,

(http://instagram.com/taeyeon_ss/)


 

[Trans] Taeyeon's caption of long message on Instagram:

"It's a late greeting, right? While I was writing this message with my own handwriting I thought posting in this way would be neater; I'm Taeyeon, that's right^^ I'll do well for Saitama concert tomorrow too❤ let's go soshi let's go!!"

;

Original post: http://instagram.com/p/W_7nyHn_oc/
Trans:
[Trans] Taeyeon's message on Instagram:

"Everyone! Taeyeon who's in Japan here~
I have always been looking for ways to connect with everyone, I always want to share happy and joyful news with you!
Although I have made use of homepage and UFO in the past... I feel.. there is some kind of emptiness?
(Because I have many trivial things to share with you all)
If I post things on homepage alone... It's not the thing I want ㅜ
UFOtown is somewhere I'm only in a position to receive your questions, 'I wish that I could have chance to ask you guys questions too...' that's how I thought^^
I know exactly what you guys are worried about now.
You don't want me and the people beside me to be hurt..
But the reason I started Instagram is that I want to get closer to you guys!
The time I stay overseas have increased,
So much that SONE have been expanding globally.
I wish to share more trivial, interesting things.. this and that.
I will also upload photos one-way like everyone!
It's similar to homepage. But the theme is just Taeyeon.
Upon saying all these, it doesn't mean that I'm not going to use homepage or UFOtown,
so people who wish to ask questions personally, use UFO >_<
Come to play often sone :)"

;

Original post: taeyeon_ss @ Instagram
Trans: