Pages

When Taeyeon is Lonely

On 8th Jan, 2012 Taeyeon was going to Japan alone to attend Athena Concert. She's one of OST singer for drama titled Athena. Many SONEs were trilled when hearing the news, since she never sing three of her newest songs/duet songs before. But,



[YT Video] Press conference after the Athena concert on the 7th. Translation of #SNSD TaeYeon's part.



TaeYeon, "When I performed here at this venue earlier SNSD members were with me. Today, standing on such a large stage alone, I felt lonely and it took me some time to adjust to that situation."

(SNSD held a concert at this venue, Saitama Super Arena last year in their Japan Arena)
cr; @hiro2008

She was lonely...
She went there with her 9 sisters previously, when SNSD having concert in Japan...

Neverthelest, you did a great job Taeyeon, i'm so proud of you..
I can't stop watching these fancams..




She was crying and the audience also moved by the way she sang it.. who would not though...

"Many people attended Athena Live Stage 120109 were emotional and moved to tears at the end of "I Love You" by Taeyeon
cr: various sources" - @wooritaetae -


She was also singing "IF", her first OST song which is many people's favorite since a long time ago..



Taeyeon, i know you're sad because i can't be with you lol~ but short manager is there and Mr. Dookong was there too~ so cheer up my babyTae~