Pages

Compilation of TaeNy Fanaccounts,staff accounts,etc… ( PART 2 )

Fan Account 100408 TaeNy at Department Stores
http://clien.career....irl&wr_id=54516

Yesterday, I went to Department Store and I met 2 members from SNSD
At first I thought I would go to "hadaga" (The name of shop)
But my eldest son wanted to buy some clothes, so we changed to?
sadalra duljjaeae to cheotjjaeae (shopping area in Seoul)
when the shop opened I went there immediately?And brought my younger son there with us
When we went to "edhardy" (the name of shop)
Customer assistant came to assist my son
Suddenly I saw SNSD member Taeyeon&Tiffany
I don't know if they're familiar with the shop or customer assistant pretend to did not see them
I said to customer assistant that they hurry so they can go to take care them
but Taeyeon make a sign that They didn't need
I was very close with them so I didn't worry about the customer assistant take care my family
When I paid trousers cost , they just finish shopping
Although ,This is very short time to meet but I think they're very polite
My second son just practice to walk and can't speak very well
When Tiffany saw him , she said "Ahh~ So lovely , How old are you ?"
Tiffany mumbles with her self
she seems a little shy and said to me that "Your children are lovely"
Taeyeon looks like she loves children too
My eldest son make a loudly noise and cheerfully
But my second son don't know about SNSD sisters
Taeyeon and Tiffany left, one carried motor bag(looks like light) and one with empty hand?And when she hold her wallet she paid and leave from there increasingly
(Translators : She didn't specify who carried and who's empty handed)



Compare with when they have make up on stage
They look beautiful than their make up faces
Taeyeon have quite red hair , very fair face
Tiffany with pony tail , so natural, so beautiful
In additon I asked the customer assistant and they replied that?
the company is near from here so the celebs always come to this shop
Customer assistant is used to see and not alarm
But I didn't come usually so I think it awesome ^^

trans: Thai to English by Mr. TaeFany@believe - in - TaeNy


05.16.2010 8 girls came to see Taengoo's Midnight Sun
Soon as they got in the elevator Seohyun called unnie unnie unnie~ thrice in a row then asked "That spacesuit it is you unnie right?" kekeke She must have been real curious she was urging Taengoo with a haste voice kekeke
Taeyeon smiled and answered no that is not her but a body double and the girls are making noise kekeke
Yoona said she knew it was body double, because otherwise unnie wouldn't be able to get out here so soon blah blah blah... she sounded confident
Fany also told Taeyeon "I knew it wasn't you" and smiled and mentioned that the spacesuit was pink~
She said the body double looked bigger than Taeyeon and she asked Taeyeon if the double is bigger than her.
Fany has good eyes I noticed the body double was bigger only after viewing the show twice.Anyway Taengoo said "Yeah. Bigger than me." Oongkikiki
-When Taeyeon appeared on stage Fany cheered "oooooohh~"
-Fany was the one with the best response always laughing at funny scenes
-When the kissing scene was on Fany suddenly let out "Ahhhkk~ Nooo~~~"
Cr:Silis @ soompi

Fany yelled out when she saw Taeng in pajamas
cr:Chichinhu@twitter

05.16.2010 Sunny and Yoona's Birthday Party
Taeyeon: "Like Sooyoung said the two members Sunny and Yoona are the crucial ones that made SNSD's image. And Yoona was my roommate and Sunny is my roommate now... "
At that point Fany was pointing to herself saying "What about me? Me? Me?" kekeke (Taeyeon and Tiffany were roommates for 3 years during their pre-debut days)
Taeyeon: "It's a happy day~"
Tiffany: "We are getting symtoms of being old..."
Taeyeon: "It's a happy day~"
Tiffany: "Let's all become greater and happy! I love you!"
Taeyeon went around putting arms around Sooyoung, Tiffany... then playing butt slapping with them kekekeke. Taeyeon and Fany were constantly playing with each other... Fany was singing Goodbye Days... When Taeyeon was putting her arm around Fany's shoulder that made Fany's shirt slip off her shoulder so Fany spanked Taeyeon "Hey what cha doing!" kekeke
Cr:Silis @ soompi 



cr: risse-hahaha:) @ ssf

TaeNy spotted at CoEx Coffeebean shop last night May 2010
'they were casual and people don't mind them...'
c: bestiz, no8ody@twitter, ohtaeny,risse-hahaha:) @ twitter

Fan account from last Win Win recording June 2010
Taeyeon seemed to recognize me, she looked at me and said
Taeyeon: Aren't you sleepy?
When I heard that from Taeyeon I was really surprised and touched TT TT Taeyeon looking after me TT TT
(I was really sleepy during the recording my eyes were red I kept drinking water.. I think Taeyeon saw that..TT)
Toto: No.. , I'm ok ^^;; It was really fun today ^^
Taeyeon: Really?.. I'm sure it was very tiring
Toto: No,, I'm ok Taeyeon ^^;;
Taeyeon: You sure?
I said ok and Taeyeon's worrying expression changed to a smile.
Toto: Taeyeon, you look really exhausted... You had a concert today too
Taeyeon: Ah, I'm ok^^
Toto: When you went to Singapore it must have been hard with all the fans
Taeyeon smiled brightly and said "No it was not hard, it was really fun there hehe"
Toto: That's good ^^... I heard Tiffany is sick...
Taeyeon nodded "Yes"
Toto: Can I ask you for a favor? Please tell Tiffany this message from us at Thestephi.com, that we wish Tiffany would get better soon
Taeyeon: Of course, I will tell her ^^

I held Taeyeon's hand and thanked her. Taeyeon seemed very exhausted but she had a bright smile on for me, hiding her tiredness it broke my heart . If I was her codi unnie I'd give her a hug... but I'm just a fan... TT TT Taeyeon and the 8 girls who are so good hearted, they are so lovable and I am proud. I love them more I know them and I want to be a fan forever.
Woori Fany, hope your throat gets better soon and come back healthy! We miss you TT TT TT TT
source : toto@thestephi
Trans:silis @ soompi


Tiffany's Birthday Party 08.01.2010
1st fanaccount
So when Fany close her eyes Yuri took out a rubber fish and held it in front of Fany's eyes kekeke. When Fany opened her eyes she yelled "Kyaaaaa!" then ran far away to backstage kekeke Fany came to Taeyeon and whispered something in her ear kekeke.
Lastly a fan asked Fany to do the Hip Song dance, and even brought a sunglass for it keke
Fany said she wore skirt so she can't.. Taeyeon told her "Hey last time at Seohyun's birthday party you promised that you would do it today!". So Fany said Ah ok I can dance Norajo Curry and did the Curry dance keke Then she gave in and did the Hip Song dance~
Finally Taeyeon told Fany to say the last words.
Fany: "Uh... Um... I don't know hehe"
Taeyeon: "You can say it in English~ Really~ We'll translate it kekeke"
Cr: silis@soompi

2nd fanaccount
Tiffany: I already got it(생일빵) yesterday, guys? Anyway, It’s funny. Glad to see you guys, and I am today’s mc! (laugh) Also, Taeyeon will be co-mcing with me today, and it was very long time since she did it.

Taeng: Give me a cue sheet. I need it.
Others: Just do it, whatever you want.
Yoona: Taeyeon unnie has won! (*the prize for speaking longer version)
Tiffany: Wow, it’s Taeyeon! I’m expecting a big one! (laugh)
Yoona: You should speak long.
Taeyeon: A long one? I prepared a short one.
Sooyoung: You did? Then do it. If it’s good, then you don’t have to do the long one.
Taeyeon: 개축! (*it’s also a Korean slang attached word.) (fans got crazy, and chanted “김태연! 김태연!)
Yuri: So it’s over?
Taeng: You know, if we do making a congratulation comment seriously, then it would be too long, right?
Tiffany: I don’t mind, though.
Yuri: (showed mackerel toy in front of Tiffany’s eyes. Tiffany screamed like hell and ran away.)
Taeng: Tiffany does hate fish!
Taeng: It is just a joke. Tonight’s heroine Ms Tiffany, please come here.
Girls: Oh no, she is crying!
Yuri: It’s so touching, isn’t it? (fans laugh)
Taeng: Ok ok. Tiffany, let’s give your thoughts for today’s party. I should follow my cue sheet.
Tiffany: What? (hugged Taeng and told something secretly directly to her left ear.) (to fans) No, it’s a secret thing. (fans groaned)
Fan: Sing a song for us! (fans cried and chanted “Hip song! Hip song!”)
Tiffany: Tonight I didn’t wear trousers so…..
Taeng: Yeah, hip song needs your legs to be shown.

Tiffany: I started acting lessons recently. Personally I’m training very hard. My part is like this. “아저씨도 나한테 기대면 되잖아.” (You can lean on me, Ajussi - *heck, this is a really bad translation I know. Sorry for that, but it’s very hard to translate the nuance.) It can be heard outside, so members thought I was dating married man. (laugh)
Hyoyeon: I thought Tiffany was dating Ajussi. (laugh)
Taeng: Show it to us, then. (fans applaud)
Tiffany: Well, there is no Ajussi here.

Taeng: Yes, tonight! Please do not interrupt me! Tonight, we have plan to eat something delicious, talk, and have good times. We are going to overseas, so I think the most important thing is being healthy. We will take care of out health for Japanese activity so keep supporting us. We’re going, but not leaving completely becuz we will be coming and going. Well, Tiffany will finish the talk.
Tiffany: Why me? I talked a lot.
Taeng: Because you’re today’s heroine!
Cr:itnw0628@twitter

From SONE 1st Fanmeeting
Taeng: "his (justin bieber) voice is good."its very rare to see such a young talent so yeah..
Fany: but then he's too young for you..
cr :sooyounglegs@twitter

Fany and Taengoo chopping on each other's neck to imitate Changryul's vibration keke This was something you had to witness kekekeke
Last topic was “Members who are cheesier than I am”.

KSY: OK, I see. Let’s move to number 2. It’s Taeyeon!

Tiff: (giggling) I misspelled it. I didn’t know it, but they said it’s wrong.

KSY: Ah, I see. She wrote “Taeyeon, who quietly cares for all 9 members a lot. Express your feeling this time!” (fans cried)

Tiff: Taeng lacks expression. She cannot show her feeling in front of many people, I hope she can.
KSY: (giggling) “Recently, there are many attempts to steal your eye smile! I’ll handle all of them! How dare you imitate Tiffany’s eye smile! (fans cried) Tiffany, it’s your trademark, and it makes everyone happy, so please stay as the queen of eye smile. Ahig!”
Tiff: Ahig! (laugh)
KSY: Who is Ahig?
Taeng: (with cute voice) Ahig! (fans cried)
cr: itnw0628@twitter

ITNW Concert in Seoul
there were a lot of moments at the concert. slowly but surely TaeNy is making a comeback. =)
hopefully people will be able to catch all the moments in other countries as well. Bangkok and Shanghai are going to be hit with a wave of SNSD. no fancams from me, but give it a few more hours or so and im sure some will turn up.
During "Touch the sky" Taeyeon was singing out to the crowd, Tiffany standing next to her and singing as well. Tiffany turns to Taeyoen but Taeyeon doesn't notice. Tiffany shoves Taeyeon's shoulder (pretty hard mind you). Taeyeon turns to Tiffany and they both start singing to each other. Forceful Fany is jjang rofl.
Cr: jellygateun@twitter

as they broke off their side hug to walk opposite ways, they extended their arms towards each other so that they could touch arms/hands for as long as they could when they were walking away from each other
cr: estarburst9 @ twitter

Taeyeon-Fany-Sooyoung at Kelly Clarkson's concert
Taeyeon Fany and Sooyoung at the Kelly Clarkson concert now seems true since many people report it. Jo Kwon there too
Cr: Silis@soompi

SNSD in Thailand for 2nd Photobook Shooting
Now.... Yoona , Hyo and ... Swimming in the pool , and Tae Sica tiff have dinner ^^
Cr:yoontaeworld@twitter

At hotel:
Tae,Tiff,Jess part:
From a person who training at IndigoPearl Hotel
He's a chef in buffet area. He talked with Sica and recommended her to have main dish before dessert. Tae and Tiff walked for their dished but theydidnt smile that much. They ordered a lot of food such as Seafood and Pad-thai(Thai noddles) After the finished some dishes, Sica walked to him and ordered more Beef and Shrimp. He said Sica might be a person who order for Fany and Tae because both of them just only sit at the table. ^^ kekeke
Credit:Kem from soshifanclub

Hey guys!!
I saw a TAENY moment.....
TIFF seems to be little down..
but TAE set the TIFF on her knee in the bar.. after that TIFF smile broadly:) (meaning,Taeyeon pulled Fany to sit on her lap because she saw fany looking tired & after that fany smiled.)
soshi-bond is real!!!!!!!!!!!!
Credit: KHUNIE-@soompi

friend said fany was sick but is ok now. 2-3hours the girls went to the beach to film something. And there were TAENY shots.
Cr:energywen@twitter

YoonYul were taking pictures with the kid, Taeyeon was also there. Their manager told them to go back to their room. Tiffany yell out to Taeyeon like 2-3 times, like ‘Taeyeon-ah!’, but Taeyeon wasn’t paying attention, so she walk back with Jessica.
Credit: loVEtiFfaNy, 98 Degrees @soshifanclub
Trans: sLuMbOmBaE @soompi

1.
tiffany acts like the leader
according to the rumor Yuri and YoonA play far away,Sooyoung as well
but Tiffany seems a healthy person by shouting"Yuri!! YoonA!! Sooyoung!!" even she is sick.
*according to the rumor

Next .. tiffany called taeyeon to 3 times
1 . " taeyeon! " (but taeyeon didn't turn)
2. " taeyeon ah!!" (our leader still didn't turn)
3. "taeyeon!!!!!!!!!" (but taengoo still lively is so far away) -*-

fany mood like " What! i'm so sick i still call you then you not come here"
hahahaha very cute moment
Credit : Orr_LuvSoshi : @Soshifanclub.com

2.
ploy & peaw are thai sones
ploy : I heard that they(may be means other thai sone) see taeny moment ?
peaw : yes ! taetae nestle fany >< like they talking about..(i don't know) then taetae nestle fany ><
nestle left fany shoulder and taetae face rub on fany shoulder , fany big smile ><
credit : tif noi @tiffany-bear.com

3.
It is that they have to shoot person by person,and Tiffany is the last in afternoon
We peek her far away,and see that she normally shoot in front of the camera
Until finish the shoot,she leaves from the shooted place
it is strange that no one know when Taeyeon sits for encouraging Tiffany and she is following Tiffany
To conclude,Taeyeon sits to cheer up Tiffany when the girl is shooting.
How cute the husband is!!!!
Credit : n_fany@ soshifanclub.com
Trans:Iwen @ ssf


" NOTE by TaeCha @ soshified


I want tell something about many fan accounts that a lot of people think it's fake
Actually, all fan account that you read had original thai manuscript
So I will show you all original fan acc in Thai
http://forums.soshif...showtopic=48298
This fan acc told that Tiffany shout to Taeyeon 3 times but she didn't hear
Credit : Orr_LuvSoshi
http://forums.soshif...dpost&p=6687081
Post#25969
This fan acc about Taeyeon leant on Tiffany's shoulder
Credit : tif noi @tiffany-bear.com
http://forums.soshif...dpost&p=6688199
Post #25975
This is Taeyeon waiting for Tiffany and follow her after her shooting
Credit : n_fany@soshifanclub.com


All of this is real fan ac in Thai but when someone translate it,
They did't take out with credit and mix all fan acc become one
So, when you try to find fan acc you won't discover the original,
It's make many people confuse and think it fake
Actually it has witness for assure that real moment from real fan acc
This is a reason that I can explain to you guys
You can believe it or not, it depends on your judement. "

Showcase in Japan
I don't know if there was a fancam or already shared this but there was a moment in some songs were SoShi will be divided into two (right and left side) and when they are going to exchange sides they're going to hi-five each other but LOLOLOL when it was Taeyeon's and Tiffany's turn to hi-five (they were the last to do that hi-five) Taeyeon did not noticed Tiffany XDDDD and unlike others who hi-5 each other right away, Tiffany waited for a second XDD so she slapped Taeng's arm as a punishment XDD maybe that's why Taeng hit Fany's head hahahaha then when the showcase was finished, I saw TaeNy at the PV though it was only split-screen haha but TaeNy side by side o___o
Cr:risse-hahaha:) @ ssf

Kpop Night in Singapore October 23,2010
They walked to the T stage, taeng walked to our side, then fany followed her or smth like that & made peace sign behind her head lolol xD is this called taeny moment?? Whatever, I love the moment lmaoooooo :DD
cr:ddokiddokitaeny@twitter

After their performance they went back in so i was enjoying BIG BANG perf. BIG BANG was the last to perform anyway. Their fan service WAS SO AWESOME TOO ! The host came out and the screen played some footage and the song "We are the world" was played.. SNSD and the rest of the groups came out again for final goodbye.. and they stood at our side of the stage ! I faster on my board and kept holding it hoping they would turn around and see it ! All of them wave to the seated area and smiling for awhile, i kept screaming tiffany and taeyeon names out loud......

THEN !!! FANY TURNED AROUND ! I HOLD MY BOARD & PINK SABER HIGH AND SHE SAW IT !!!! SHE THAN POKED & GRABBED TAEYEON AND POINTED TO ME AND MY BOARD ! TAEYEON TURN AROUND TOO AND SAW MY TAENY BOARD TOO !! THAN THE BOTH OF THEM LOOK AT EACH OTHER THAN SMILE AND WAVED AT ME than they turned back front HOLDING HANDS!!!!! I NEARLY FAINT !!
Cr:Elyn @ ssf

Taeyeon-Tiffany-Sunye
I am a various idols fan who pay much attention to SNSDㅋㅋㅋ...I work in a cafe which is some distance away from the TV station. This morning when I was working, Tiffany, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon came to the cafe!!! Daebak!! I stared at them startledㅋㅋㅋ... I am the manager of the cafe so I told the girl who was in charge of taking orders to step aside and took the order myself. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ...It's Tiffany who was ordering the meal. We all pin a name tag in our uniforms and my name is Park SunYe. I was taking the order and said "I am really your fan. You are so beautiful... ㅜㅜ" And Tiff said to me with her eye smile:

"SunYe...? It's a beautiful name.^^"

She did say so!!!!! Ah, jjiang!!! My tears ㅜㅜㅜ Because Tiff said SunYe, Taeyeon, who was on Tiff's side, opened her eyes wide and said "SunYe??" in a friendly tone, smiling with this ^_____^ facial expression. I really think that it's a blessing to have a name called "SunYe"...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ...Watching Tiff in person, she has a small face. Who'd say that she has a big head?????????? And she is really beautiful. DaeBak!! As to Taeyeon, instead of the cute image that I had previously, she gave me more of the impression of strength. And she is so beautiful and her face is really white. Hyoyeon is really beautiful tooㅜㅜI was so nervous I kept mumblingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ They ordered ice caramel. I was stuttering due to my nervousnessㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

I got this impression that the Tiffany-SunYe-Taeyeon line were really friendly to one anotherㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ...I am talking abracadabra...Taeyeon said she missed SunYe on a radio show when WG was in the US. She also said she intended to invite SunYe to her radio show. The fact that Tiffany attended the funeral of SunYe's father to pay the condolence......Am I trying too hard to put things together and make them relevant? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋAfter all, I won't forget this scene in which Tiff said "SunYe? It's a beautiful name^^ " and the way she's smiling....... My colleagues also took pictures of them. We couldn't upload the photos due to some reasons... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ...

Anyway, they are so so beautiful... ㅠㅠㅠㅠ...
Credit - 배숙희라빈순설희원 @ bestiz
Trans: mengxun @ ssf









 Copying this from TaeNy thread for database purpose