Pages

Translation of Fany's SSGB | TaeNy

Translation from this video




THANK YOU @bringTHEBOYSout for the trans! <33





Tiffany asked the guy to shout out one of SNSD's members name and she ended up being the only person shouting Taeyeon’s name ofc. And Tiffany asked the guy to shout TAeyeon's name with her but the guy was nervous.

~
The part where she sang tetetete taeyeon and the guy laughed, she said "Don't laugh, this is my wife's favourite song!"

~
And around 3:34, Fany: Oppa&Taeyeon;?
Oppa: /blushes/
Fany: Taeyeon can’t be given, She's mine. She’s my wife. Dun act lyk this

~
3:51 A fan said that the guy and Taeyeon was quite matching or smth. (the guy is leader of some grp)
Fany: leader and leader? Nono

~
Fany: You live your own life
Guy: really?
Fany: my member said so. Once I told Taeyeon to help me but she said , "Live your own life". But she still helped me. Afterall we were roommates for 3 years so its not unusual! Taeyeon ah! I love you!
Guy: So good, your groupmates will help you.
Fany: My wife, my wife my wife

~
4:11 Fany: yesterday when memorising, there was nothing at home. Taeyeon, being my wife was watching tv while I was memorising. I asked Taeyeon for advice on something that can keep me warm and healthy.
Taeyeon: do exercise at the sauna!
Fany: Wae?
Taeyeon: Warm and healthy, how good can it be?
Fany: but seriously, who the hell does exercises in the sauna? aish! anyway, Taeyeon, Saranghae <3
Fany: Please try out this method, all those that love Taeyeonnie, please try

~
5:36 Fany: Long ago I didnt like kang dongwon very much. but I dreamt of him. I didn't know he was that handsome. But when I realised he was very handsome, I got beaten by Taeyeon.
guy: wae?
Fany: She likes him alot!

~
6:02 guy: white day = snsd day
fany: wae?
guy: many people wanna give stuff to them. so who do you think receives the most?
Fany: no matter how I look at it, I think its Taeyeon
guy: wae?
Fany: Tae is wanted by everyone!

~
6:20 guy: You dont seem happy.
Fany: I am!
Guy: for that please drop SNSD/Fany's ranking by 20
Fany: no! Tae will be uneasy~
guy: /stares for awhile/ Please let Taeyeon be ranked first!
Fany: oh then I don't mind, as long as Tae is first... OK!

~
6:35 Tae got 2nd place for tearing up the most or smth.
Fany: SNSD TAE!!!
guy: why? have too much tears?
Fany: she laughed soo much till she cried but Tae isnt one that tears easily

~
7:09 fany parodied one song that line is "Rain! Feel like avoiding the sun" she changed to :Avoiding tae cus we live tgt.

~
7:20 Fany: At this situation, we need to give up our mc positions.
Guy:yes we need a special guest.
Fany:Taeyeon ah!

~
8:01 guy: I like this song
Fany: go sing! Taeyeon sang before and I think its the best! (if I'm not wrong. ps idk what song)

~
8:22 some ranking for roles in class voted by people. Vice chairperson: Taeyeon , Chairperson : Fany
Guy: so i guess this vice chair can control the class well. And of course will have great team work with chairperson?
Fany: Yes of course! We live together!
Guy: I'm jealous.
Fany: /smiles/

~
8:56 Tiffany was praising about how well Taeyeon does at Dj-ing

~
8:09 Guy: Do you think you are close to Tiffany?
Tae: very very. We exceeded what you call intimate.
Fany: I said before Tae and I are married. From the start, when we were trainees we are very close.
Guy: ahh must be

~
9:49 Tae: being able to be on fany's show is good
Fany: umma, appa, Hayeon ah, jiwoong oppa./waves/
Tae: She's calling my family

~
10:00 guy: Snsd's jewel!
Tae: Fany.
Fany: /does some weird actions/
Tae: She's a jewel right? Are you sure?
Fany: My heart hurts soo much now.
Tae: It's okay, You'll always be a jewel/gem in my eyes.



TaeNy is love ^_^



cr; @bringTHEBOYSou and @TaeNyisLove