Pages

My Favorite Moments from Intimate Note

I was making cut of my favorite moments from Intimate Note, SNSD was on the show once. Unfortunately, Tiffany was not there, some people said her grandpa passed away, idk if it's true or not since i was not a SONE yet at that time.

This's the first show i watched that has no TaeNy moment in it, i was kinda skeptical to watch it when knowing Tiffany was not there, it means there'll be no TaeNy lol~ but i don't regret it haha~

It's a nice show i tell you, it's so funny that the first time i watched this, i was tearing and can't breath properly coz of laughing like a mad woman. Hyo was so FUNNY in the last part of the show, but i didn't want to make a cut for it, you should watch the full show your self :P

From this show, we know they're not perfect, and they're really open and not trying to be perfect. That's what makes me like SNSD a lot. Boy being frank is not a new thing, but for girl, and an idol one too, it's new for me.




You can download it in here





Okay then, present to you, the dorks !!!











Done!!! fiuh~~ looks like some of you already watched my cuts xD